Established in August 1st, 1986, ECHO Geophysical Corporation is a leader in the oil and gas exploration industry providing data licensing programs and customized proprietary seismic data processing services. ECHO's goal is to provide comprehensive data pool licensing and high quality seismic data processing at an affordable price. At ECHO, our clients always come first.
Our people are the backbone of ECHO Geophysical Corporation. ECHO's analysts have extensive, worldwide experience, having processed seismic data in 44 countries on 6 different continents, both onshore and offshore. ECHO's analysts have an average of over 20 year’s processing background with five (5) processing geophysicists having over 30+ years of seismic processing experience. This extensive experience has helped ECHO become one of the most client oriented processing centers in the oil & gas exploration industry.
ECHO's data pool programs contain over 8,300 miles of 2D seismic data and over 11,500 square miles of 3D seismic data (431 total 3D surveys) located onshore throughout the Gulf Coast, Permian Basin, West Texas, Mid-Continent, California, Kansas and Rockies regions, just to name a few. Visit our Data Pool Page for more information on these Programs.
- State of Kansas Reaches 67 Total Surveys & Adds 2D Data
- ECHO Adds 147 2D Line Miles to West Texas/Southeast New Mexico
- State of Kansas Program Experiences Even More Growth – 12 New Surveys
- ECHO Presents: Atoka Revenue Sharing Program
- West Texas SeisTrade Program Adds 6 New Surveys
- ECHO is proud to announce State of Kansas Program at 50 surveys and growing
- State of Kansas Program Adds New Surveys
- Mid-Continent Program Adds 2 New Surveys